From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hmg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HMG may refer to:
- Heavy machine gun
- His or Her Majesty's Government, the formal name of the British Government; the abbreviation HMG is used whatever the sex of the monarch
- High mobility group, a group of chromosomal proteins
- Holland Media Groep, former name of RTL Nederland
- Human menopausal gonadotrophin, a mixture of protein hormones secreted by gonadotrope cells of the pituitary gland
- HMG-CoA (3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A), a metabolite in the HMG-CoA reductase pathway for cholesterol synthesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.