From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hmg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HMG may refer to:
- Heavy machine gun, a class of larger-caliber weapon
- Her Majesty's Government (term), the formal name of the British government
- High-mobility group, a group of chromosomal proteins
- Holland Media Groep, former name of Netherlands media company RTL Nederland
- Human menopausal gonadotrophin, a mixture of protein hormones secreted by gonadotrope cells
- HMG-CoA (3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A), a metabolite in the pathway for cholesterol synthesis
- HMG-box (High Mobility Group box), a protein domain which involved in DNA binding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HMG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.