From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hmm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HMM may refer to:
- Hammerton railway station, England, National Rail station code HMM.
- Heavy meromyosin, a fragment obtained from the muscle protein myosin II following limited proteolysis.
- Heavy metal music, a subgenre of rock music.
- Heroes of Might and Magic (more often referred to as HoMM), a series of turn-based strategy games by New World Computing.
- Hidden Markov model, a statistical model.
- Homenmen, an Armenian sporting organization.
- Hum (sound), a sound one makes when thinking, e.g. "Hmm, I wonder..."
- Human malignant melanoma, a tumour of melanocytic origin.
- Hyundai Merchant Marine, a South Korean logistics company.
- Marine Medium Helicopter Squadrons, United States Marine Corps squadrons that fly the CH-46 Sea Knight helicopter.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.