From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Barracouta was a 14-gun sloop, previously a cutter. She was purchased in 1782 and sold in 1792.
- HMS Barracouta was a 4-gun schooner launched in 1804 and wrecked in 1805.
- HMS Barracouta was a Cruizer-class brig-sloop launched in 1807 and sold in 1815.
- HMS Barracouta was a 10-gun Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched in 1820. She was commissioned as a packet brig in 1829 and was sold in 1836.
- HMS Barracouta was a wooden paddle sloop launched in 1851 and broken up in 1881.
- HMS Barracouta was a third class cruiser launched in 1889 and sold in 1905.
- HMS Barracouta was to have been a Bulldog-class survey vessel, but she was renamed HMS Beagle before being launched in 1967.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|