From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Breda, a 40-gun Elizabeth-class frigate launched in 1654 as Nantwich, renamed in 1660 and wrecked in 1666.
- HMS Breda, a 70-gun third rate ship of the line launched in 1679 and blown up by accident in 1690.
- HMS Breda, a 70-gun third rate ship of the line launched in 1692, and broken up in 1730.
- HMS Bredah was to have been a 70-gun third rate, but she was renamed HMS Prince of Orange before being launched in 1734.
- HMS Breda, a Steam yacht previously named "Sapphire" and owned by Lord Fairhaven. The Sapphire was requisitioned by the British Royal Navy at the start of WWII and renamed HMS Breda. She was sunk in 1944 when involved in a collision with a submarine.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|