From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Cockchafer (1812) was a 5-gun schooner tender, previously the American schooner Spencer. She was captured in 1812 and sold in 1815.
- HMS Cockchafer (1855) was an Albacore-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1855 and sold in 1872.
- HMS Cockchafer (1881) was a Banterer-class composite screw gunboat launched in 1881 and sold in 1905.
- HMS Cockchafer (1915) was an Insect-class gunboat launched in 1915, hulked in 1947 and sold in 1949.
- Cockchafer was an 8-gun lugger hired in 1794 and lost in 1801.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|