From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Dublin was a 10-gun yacht launched in 1707 and broken up in 1752.
- HMS Dublin was to have been a 10-gun yacht. She was renamed HMS Dorset before her launch in 1753 and was sold in 1815.
- HMS Dublin was a 74-gun third rate Dublin class ship of the line launched in 1757 and broken up in 1784.
- HMS Dublin was 74-gun third rate launched in 1812. She was reduced to 50 guns in 1826, and was relegated to harbour duties in 1845. She was sold for scrapping in 1885.
- HMS Dublin was a Chatham class light cruiser launched in 1912 and sold for scrapping in 1926.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|