From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMS Gipsy has been the name of several Royal Navy ships:
- Gipsy, a schooner in service from 1799 to 1804.
- Gipsy, a schooner purchased in Jamaica in 1804 and sold in 1808.
- Gipsy, a schooner tender launched in 1836 and sold in 1892.
- Gipsy, a C-class destroyer launched in 1897 and sold in 1921. The hull was used as a pontoon until at least 1937.
- Gipsy, a G-class destroyer launched in 1935 and mined on 21 November 1939 off Harwich.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|