From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Gorgon was a 44-gun fifth rate launched in 1785. She was converted into a storeship in 1793, a floating battery in 1805 and was broken up in 1817.
- HMS Gorgon was a steam frigate launched in 1837 and broken up in 1864.
- HMS Gorgon was a coast defence ship, launched on 18 July 1871 and broken up in 1903.
- HMS Gorgon was a coastal defence ship, originally the Norwegian Nidaros, in service during World War I and sold for scrap in 1928.
- HMS Gorgon was a Catherine class minesweeper acquired in 1943 and returned to the US Navy in 1946.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|