From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Hastings was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1695 and wrecked in 1697.
- HMS Hastings was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1698. She capsized in 1707.
- HMS Hastings was a 44-gun fifth rate launched in 1707, hulked in 1739 and sold in 1744 to become a privateer.
- HMS Hastings was a 44-gun fifth rate originally planned as HMS Endymion, but renamed in 1739 and launched in 1741. She was broken up in 1763.
- HMS Hastings was a 74-gun third rate ship of the line, previously in service as an East Indiaman. She was purchased in 1819, converted to screw propulsion in 1855, used as a coal hulk from 1870 and was sold in 1885.
- HMS Hastings was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1821 and broken up in 1855.
- HMS Hastings was a Hastings-class sloop launched in 1930 and broken up in 1946.
- HMS Hastings was to have been a Rothesay class frigate. She was transferred to the Royal New Zealand Navy in 1957 and renamed HMNZS Otago, being launched in 1958.
- HMS Hastings was to have been a Leander-class Batch 2TA frigate. She was renamed HMS Dido before her launch in 1961.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|