From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Hydra was a 24-gun sixth-rate launched in 1778 and sold in 1783.
- HMS Hydra was a 38-gun fifth-rate launched in 1797. She was used as a troopship from 1812 and was sold in 1820.
- HMS Hydra was a wooden steam paddle sloop launched in 1838. She was used as a survey vessel until paid off in 1868 and sold in 1870.
- HMS Hydra was a Cyclops-class turret ship launched in 1871 and sold in 1903.
- HMS Hydra was an Acheron-class destroyer launched in 1912 and sold in 1921.
- HMS Hydra was an Algerine-class minesweeper launched in 1942. She was damaged by a mine in 1944 and not repaired. She was scrapped in 1945.
- HMS Hydra was an oceanographic survey vessel launched in 1965 and sold to Indonesia in 1986. They renamed her Dewi Kembar.
- Syria 1840
- Dogger Bank 1915
- Jutland 1916
- North Sea 1943
- Arctic 1943-44
- Normandy 1944
- South Atlantic 1982
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|