From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first Narcissus was a 20-gun post ship launched in 1781 and wrecked in 1796.
- The second Narcissus was a 32-gun fifth rate frigate launched in 1801, a convict ship after 1823, and sold 1837.
- A 28-gun sixth-rate Narcissus of 601 tons was ordered in 1846 but cancelled in 1848.
- A 50-gun fourth-rate Narcissus of 1,996 tons was ordered in 1849 and cancelled in 1857.
- The third Narcissus was a wooden-hulled screw frigate in service from 1859 to 1883.
- The fourth Narcissus was an armoured cruiser launched in 1886 and sold in 1906.
- The fifth Narcissus was a Acacia-class sloop in use from 1915 to 1922.
- The sixth Narcissus was a Flower-class corvette launched in 1941 and sold 1946.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|