From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Nautilus was a 16-gun sloop launched in 1762 and put up for sale in 1780.
- HMS Nautilus was a 16-gun sloop launched in 1784 and wrecked in 1799.
- HMS Nautilus was an 18-gun sloop launched in 1804 and wrecked in 1807.
- HMS Nautilus was an 18-gun Cruizer-class brig-sloop launched in 1807 and broken up in 1823.
- HMS Nautilus was a 10-gun Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched in 1830. She became a training ship in 1852, was hulked in 1872 and broken up in 1878.
- HMS Nautilus was an 8-gun training brig launched in 1879 and sold in 1905.
- HMS Nautilus was a Beagle-class destroyer launched in 1910. She was renamed HMS Grampus in 1913 and was sold in 1920.
- HMS Nautilus was a submarine launched in 1914. She was renamed HMS N1 in 1918 and was sold in 1922.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|