From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Orford was a 24-gun sixth rate launched in 1695. She was renamed HMS Newport in 1698 and was sold in 1718.
- HMS Orford was a 70-gun third rate launched in 1698. She was rebuilt in 1713 and wrecked in 1745.
- HMS Orford was a 70-gun third rate launched in 1749. She was on harbour service from 1777 and was sunk as a breakwater in 1783.
- HMS Orford was to have been a 74-gun third rate. She was cancelled in 1809.
- HMS Orford was an M class destroyer launched in 1916 and sold in 1921.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|