From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Quebec was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1760 and blown up in action with French in 1779.
- HMS Quebec was a schooner purchased in 1775 and wrecked later that year.
- HMS Quebec was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1781 and broken up in 1816.
- HMS Quebec was a combined training centre at Inveraray between 1940 and 1946.
- HMS Quebec II was the headquarters of the commanding officer of the northern patrol between 1941 and 1942.
- HMS Deer Sound, formerly HMS Quebec, previously HMS Port Quebec, originally MV Port Quebec
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|