From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Scylla (1809), the first Scylla, was an 18-gun brig-sloop launched in 1809 and broken up 1846.
- HMS Scylla (1856), the second Scylla, was a wooden screw corvette launched in 1856 and sold for breakup in 1882.
- HMS Scylla (1891), the third Scylla, was an Apollo class 2nd class cruiser in service from 1891 to 1914.
- HMS Scylla (98), the fourth Scylla, was a Dido-class light cruiser launched in 1940, seriously damaged by a mine in 1944, and sold in 1950.
- HMS Scylla (F71), the fifth Scylla, was a Leander class frigate in service from 1970 to 1993, and sunk as an artificial reef in 2004.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|