From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Sirius (1786) was a ship of the First Fleet to Australia.
- HMS Sirius (1797) was a 36-gun fifth-rate frigate, and served during the Napoleonic Wars until she was lost at the Battle of Grand Port, Isle de France.
- HMS Sirius (1813) was a fifth-rate frigate.
- HMS Sirius (1868) was an Eclipse class wooden screw sloop sold in 1885.
- HMS Sirius (1892) was an Apollo class protected cruiser that served in World War I.
- HMS Sirius (82) was a Dido class light cruiser in World War II.
- HMS Sirius (F40) was a Leander-class frigate in service until 1994.
- HMAS Sirius (O 266) - Royal Australian Navy replenishment vessel, named in honour of First Fleet ship HMS Sirius (1786).
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|