From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMT may refer to:
- Hart Memorial Trophy
- How Many Times (disambiguation), multiple songs
- HMT (company), formerly Hindustan Machine Tools, a manufacturer in India
- His/Her Majesty's Trawler
- His/Her Majesty's Treasury
- His/Her Majesty's Theatre
- Histone methyltransferase, an enzyme important in the epigenetic regulation of gene expression.
- The Hypothetical Monopolist Test, also known as the SSNIP Test
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.