|Traded as||NYSE: HNI|
|Founded||Muscatine, Iowa USA, (1944)|
|Headquarters||Muscatine, Iowa USA|
|Key people||Stan A. Askren, Chairman & CEO|
HNI Corporation (formerly HON Industries) is the second-largest office furniture manufacturer in the world, with its headquarters in Muscatine, Iowa U.S.A HNI is the leading gas and wood burning fireplace manufacturer and marketer in the United States.  HNI's brands include The HON Company, Allsteel, Gunlocke, Paoli, Heatilator, Heat & Glo, HBF and Quadra-Fire. The company was founded in 1944 by engineer, C. Maxwell Stanley; advertising executive, Clem Hanson; and industrial designer, H. Wood Miller.
On January 16, 2012 it was announced that HBF, located in Hickory, North Carolina, will be moving its entire Conference and Casegoods line to sister company Gunlocke, in Wayland, New York. This will eliminate 60 jobs.
- America's Most Admired Companies, 2006 Fortune Magazine
- 400 Best Big Companies in America, 1998-2006 Forbes Magazine
- 50 Best Manufacturing Companies, 2002-2006 IndustryWeek
- Jeff Tecklenburg (2006-02-25). "Fortune magazine ranks HNI high". Muscatine Journal. Retrieved 2008-05-12.
- "HNI Corporation, History Timeline, 1944 - Present". 2004. Retrieved 2008-05-12.