From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from HON)
|Look up Hon, hon, or hón in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hon, HoN or HON may refer to:
- An abbreviation of honorary (disambiguation)
- An abbreviation of the title The Honourable
- Hon, a term of endearment, a contraction of the word "honey"
- Hon (Baltimore), a cultural stereotype of working class women from Baltimore, Maryland
- Cafe Hon, a restaurant in Baltimore
- Hon (tribe) - a tribe in Punjab, Pakistan
HoN or HON:
- The International Olympic Committee's country code for Honduras
- Hon... (as in "Hon the Lads"), of Gaelic origin used for inspirational purposes
- HON, the IATA airport code for the Huron Regional Airport, in Huron, South Dakota, United States
- Hands on Network, a network of volunteer coordination centers in the United States
- Health On the Net Foundation, a Swiss non-governmental organization which provides online medical and health information
- The stock symbol of Honeywell, an American multinational corporation
- The HON Company, subsidiary of HNI Corporation, a seller of business furniture from Muscatine, Iowa
- HON Circle, the highest status which can be earned with Miles & More, Lufthansa's frequent flyer programme
- HON (Honiley) VOR-DME station, located next to Honiley, UK on the site of the former RAF Honiley
- Heroes of Newerth, a computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.