From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HQ is an abbreviation in
HQ may also refer to:
- Chase H.Q., an arcade racing game
- Geely HQ (Haoqing), a car
- Hagströmer & Qviberg, a Swedish investment bank
- Harley Quinn, a DC Comics character and enemy of Batman
- Harmony Airways, IATA airline designator
- HAVE QUICK, a frequency-hopping system used to protect military UHF radio traffic
- HeroQuest, a board game
- HeroQuest (role-playing game)
- Hero's Quest, a computer game
- Home Quarters Warehouse, a defunct retail chain
- Honored Queen, an honorific for members of Job's Daughters International
- Howland Island (FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code)
- HQ (album), a 1975 album by Roy Harper
- HQ, an abbreviation for high quality
- Hydro-Québec, an electrical power utility of Québec, Canada
- Hydroquinone, a polymerization inhibitor
- Twickenham Stadium, a rugby union stadium in London often called "HQ" by British media because it houses the headquarters of the Rugby Football Union, the sport's governing body in England, United Kingdom
- Headquarters, an HQ of a Company, Organisation etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.