HQM Sachsenring GmbH
Number of employees
HQM Sachsenring GmbH is a Zwickau-based company that supplies chassis and body parts to the automotive industry.
The company was named after the Sachsenring race track.
After three years in bankruptcy, Sachsenring AG was purchased in February, 2006 by Härterei und Qualitätsmanagement GmbH (HQM) of Leipzig. The company supplies among other things, the Volkswagen factory with parts for the Golf and Passat models.
- AWZ P70 Zwickau (1955–1959)
- Trabant P50 (1957–1962)
- Trabant 600 (1962–1965)
- Trabant 601 (1964–1990)
- Trabant 1.1 (1990–1991)
- Sachsenring UNI 1 (prototype, 1996)
- Sachsenring P240 (1954–1959)
- Sachsenring P240 Repräsentant (1969)
- IFA H3A (1957–1958)
- IFA S4000 (1959–1960)
- UK-based official Wartburg, Trabant and IFA owners' club
- HQM official site (German)
- Official Site of Augus Horch Museum Zwickau
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sachsenring vehicles.|
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|