From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HRH may refer to:
- His/Her Royal Highness, a manner of address of some royal families
In health and wellness
- Human resources for health, all persons working in the health care sector
- Hereditary renal hypouricemia, a benign medical condition
In arts and entertainment
- H.R.H. (novel), a 2006 novel by Danielle Steel
- HRH (AM), a radio station broadcasting at 550 kHz in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Kinney HRH (Hot Rod Helicopter), an American helicopter design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HRH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.