From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hrt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HRT is an abbreviation that can stand for:
- Croatian Radiotelevision, the Croatian public broadcasting corporation (Hrvatska radiotelevizija)
- Holden Racing Team, an Australian V8 Supercar motor racing team
- HRT F1 Team, a now defunct Formula 1 team that competed in F1 from 2010 to 2012.
- Hampton Roads Transit, the public transit provider in the Norfolk-Virginia Beach (United States) metro area
- Hartwell Railroad, Georgia, United States
- Helsinki Regional Transport Authority (Swedish: Helsingfors Regionaltrafik), the public transit authority in Helsinki, Finland
- Hiroshima Rapid Transit, a train company in Japan
- Hértevin language, ISO 639-3 language code hrt
- Higher Rate Taxpayer, in the United Kingdom
- High rising terminal, a feature of speech
- Hostage Rescue Team, an FBI counter-terrorism unit
- Humane Research Trust, a British medical research charity
- Hydraulic retention time, the average length of time that a soluble compound remains in a constructed reactor
- The local name of the Old Croatian Sighthound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.