hResume is a microformat for publishing résumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV) information  using (X)HTML on web pages. Like many other microformats, hResume uses HTML classes and rel attributes to make an otherwise non-semantic document more meaningful. A document containing resume information could be modified to use hResume without altering the appearance to the browser.
hResume provides for ten main areas of information, each denoted with an appropriately named class, and all of them optional except for contact info.
- contact (uses the hCard microformat)
- achievements related to this work
- performance/skills for performance
- individualization/specialization/career objectives
- Microformats: Empowering Your Markup for Web 2.0 (2007) by John Allsopp p. 212
- hResume · Microformats Wiki. Microformats.org. Retrieved on 2014-05-23.
- hResume at the Microformats Wiki
- hResume WordPress Plugin at the hResume Project site
- hResume: on-line cv/résumé builder (supports hResume)
|This computer programming–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|