From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HSN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HSN may refer to:
- Home Shopping Network, American television network
- Hereditary sensory neuropathy, a condition used to describe any of the types of this disease which inhibit sensation
- HSN, the IATA code for Zhoushan Putuoshan Airport in Zhoushan, Zhejiang, China
- hsn, the ISO639 code for the language of Xiang Chinese
- Health Sciences North, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada hospital
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.