From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ht, HT, or .ht in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HT, Ht, hT or ht may refer to:
- Aeromist-Kharkiv IATA airline designator
- Haiti ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- .ht, Internet country code for Haiti
- Haitian Creole language ISO 639 alpha-2 code
- Hard Tail bicycle, front suspension only bikes and not FS, because front suspension only bikes were introduced before Full Suspension (FS) bikes.
- Hat tip, used in blogs and social network services such as Twitter to indicate provenance and give credit; also understood as heard through
- Height (abbreviation ht.)
- Hilary Term, the name of the Winter/Spring term at Oxford University
- How to, subject abbreviation for helpful 'How To' instructions
- Hull Maintenance Technician, abbreviated HT, a US Navy occupational rating.
- Hurricane tie
Companies and organisation
- Hankook Tire, a South Korean tire and auto parts company
- Harris Teeter, a chain of upscale supermarkets based in Matthews, North Carolina, USA
- Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamic political organisation
- Hot Topic, an American chain store aimed at teenagers and young adults
- Hrvatski Telekom, a Croatian telecom company
- Highty-Tighties, the Regimental Band of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets
- Hotmail, a free web-based email service operated by Microsoft as part of Windows Live.
- High Templar, one of the most iconic Protoss units in StarCraft and StarCraft II by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Hanshin Tigers (Japan), a Nippon Professional Baseball team
- HT (band), a Punk-rock band from Slovakia noted for their depressive lyrics and sometimes quite unpunkish instrumentations
- Hybrid Theory, the debut album of the nu-metal band Linkin Park
Technology and science
- Heim theory, a non-mainstream theory of gravitation and particle physics
- Home Theater, electronics used to watch films at home
- Horizontal Tab, used in the C0 control code set (see Tab key)
- Hattrick, a browser-based computer/video game
- Hectotesla (hT), an SI unit of magnetic flux density
- Hyper-threading (HT or HTT), Intel's trademark for their implementation of the simultaneous multithreading technology on the Pentium 4 and later microarchitectures
- HyperTransport, a bidirectional serial/parallel high-bandwidth, low-latency computer bus used by AMD
- Handheld transceiver, an alternate term for Walkie-talkie
- Handie-Talkie, a Motorola portable radio transceiver product
- High tension
- High-throughput, in computing, bioinformatics, or communication
- HT is the NATO designation for one formulation of the chemical weapon sulfur mustard
Biology and medicine
- Hypertension (a.k.a. high blood pressure), a medical condition wherein the blood pressure is chronically elevated
- Hematocrit, the percentage of erythrocytes on blood volume
- Histology technician, a technician that performs the preparation of histological sections
- Hormone therapy, the use of hormones in medical treatment.
- see also: 5-HT, a monoamine neurotransmitter.
- H.T., Howard T. Odum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.