From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HTC is the HTC Corporation, a Taiwanese manufacturer of handheld devices.
HTC may also refer to:
- Harrisonville Telephone Company, a telephone company in Waterloo, Illinois
- Horry Telephone Cooperative, a telephone cooperative in Horry County, South Carolina
- Hungarian Telephone and Cable, a telecommunications company based in Seattle, Washington
- Holy Trinity College, Philippines, in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines
- Hangzhou Teachers College, in Hangzhou, China
- Harrogate Tutorial College, in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
- Hartsdown Technology College, in Margate, Kent, England
- Hebrew Theological College, in Skokie, Illinois
- Holy Trinity College, Hong Kong, a Roman Catholic girls' secondary school/
- Hennepin Technical College, a community college in Minnesota
- High-throughput computing, many computing resources over long periods of time to accomplish tasks
- HTML Components, a mechanism to implement components in script as Dynamic HTML
- Heat transfer coefficient, used in calculating heat transfer between solids and fluids.
- High temperature superconductor
- Harrisburg Transportation Center, a railway station in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Hydrothermal carbonization, a process reducing biomass to carbon
- All pages beginning with "HTC (disambiguation)"
- All pages with titles containing "HTC (disambiguation)"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.