HTC One Mini 2
|First released||Summer 2014|
|Predecessor||HTC One Mini|
|Related||HTC One S, HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC First|
|Dimensions||137.43 mm (5.411 in) H
65.04 mm (2.561 in) W
10.6 mm (0.42 in) D
|Weight||137 g (4.8 oz)|
|Operating system||Android 4.4|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400|
|CPU||1.2 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Removable storage||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 128 GB|
|Battery||2,100 mAh Li-Po|
|Display||4.5 in (110 mm) Super LCD 2 with RGB matrix
720×1280 pixels 16:9 Aspect ratio) (326 ppi)
Corning Gorilla Glass 3.0
|Rear camera||13-megapixel, 5.0 μm camera with auto focus, UltraPixel BSI image sensor, Geotagging, smart LED flash, F2.2 aperture, 1080p HD video recording, video stabilization|
|Front camera||5-megapixel front camera (1080p for recording and video chat)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 Ghz)
GPS & GLONASS
Bluetooth 4.0 with apt-X
USB 2.0 (Micro-B Port, USB charging)
3.5 millimetres (0.14 in) TRRS
|Other||Accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording|
The HTC One Mini 2 is an Android smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC. The One Mini 2 is a mid-range variant of HTC's 2014 flagship high-end smartphone, the HTC One. As such, the One Mini 2 was designed to provide an overall experience as similar to its high-end counterpart as possible, while still being competitively priced in comparison to other smartphones in its range. Officially unveiled on 15 May 2014, the One Mini 2 was expected to be released mid-June in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, with no official date for other regions. On Verizon Wireless, the model is branded as the HTC One Remix.
The One mini 2 replaces the original HTC One Mini, which itself was a smaller, cut-down version of the HTC One M7 from 2013. The new “mini” smartphone has a 4.5 in high-definition screen, which makes it larger than an iPhone 5S and most other smaller, mid-range phones. A new 5-megapixel camera on the front allow users to remove red eye and smooth out skin.
- "HTC One mini 2 specs". Androidcentral.com. Retrieved 2014-05-15.
- "HTC One mini 2". Phonearena.com. Retrieved 2014-05-15.
- "HTC's new One mini 2: smartphone designed for quality 'selfies'". The Guardian. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Verizon announces the HTC One Remix, available on July 24". GSMArena. 23 July 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Savov, Vlad (15 May 2014). "HTC's One mini 2 recreates the company's flagship phone in a trimmed down package". The Verge. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- Sawers, Paul (15 May 2014). "Meet the HTC One Mini 2, a stripped-down version of the M8 sporting a 5MP front-facing camera". The Next Web. Retrieved 15 May 2014.