HTC Raider 4G
|Compatible networks||LTE(AWS/700, 850MHz or 700/1700/2100MHz), HSPA+/UMTS Tri-band (850/1900/2100MHz), GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)|
|First released||September 21, 2011, South Korea|
|Successor||HTC One X|
|Related||HTC Sensation XE
|Operating system||Android 2.3.4 with HTC Sense 3.0, 2.3.7 with HTC Sense 3.5 (Australia), upgradable to 4.0.3 with HTC Sense 3.6|
|CPU||Dual-Core, 1.5 GHz (Korea/Australia) 1.2 GHz (USA/Canada) Qualcomm APQ8060 Snapdragon S3|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Removable storage||microSD 2.0 (supports up to 32 GB)|
|Battery||1650 mAh Internal Rechargeable Li-ion
|Data inputs||A-GPS, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, G-sensor, Gyroscope, Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, Proximity sensor|
|Display||4.5 in (110 mm) capacitive touch screen with qHD (540×960)|
|Rear camera||8-megapixel (3264×2448) with autofocus and dual LED flash, f/2.2, 28mm lens, 1080p HD video capture|
|Connectivity||3.5 mm TRRS connector, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, FM stereo receiver (87.5-108 MHz) with RDS, Micro USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Other||USB and Wi-Fi tethering|
The HTC Raider 4G (codenamed HTC Holiday, also known as the HTC Vivid and HTC Velocity 4G) is a smartphone which was released on September 21, 2011 in South Korea. The phone is manufactured by HTC Corporation and runs Android 2.3 with included HTC Sense 3.0. It has since been upgradable to Android 4.0.3 with HTC Sense 3.6 in certain markets.
The phone was released in the United States as the HTC Vivid on November 6, 2011, by AT&T as their first LTE enabled device. It also shipped with the 1.2 GHz underclocked processor as the Canadian variants.
As the HTC Velocity 4G, the phone was released in Australia by Telstra on January 24, 2012 as their first LTE enabled device. It was announced in Hong Kong on February 1, 2012, by Hong Kong CSL as their first LTE enabled device which only supports the 2600 MHz LTE band. Vodafone Germany announced it on February 8, 2012 as their first LTE enabled device.
As of February 11th, 2013 the HTC Vivid is still available online at AT&T for $.01 with a new or existing contract and a Required data plan.
- "HTC Raider 4G hits South Korea, AT&T tipped next". Slashgear. September 21, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2011.
- "HTC Raider 4G Unveiled In South Korea, Might Also Reach AT&T Soon As HTC Holiday". Gizmo Digit. 2011-09-24. Retrieved September 26, 2011.
- "HTC Raider 4G". GSMarena. Retrieved September 26, 2011.
- "HTC Raider 4G Announced In South Korea". Techie-Buzz. Wednesday, 21st Sep 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2011.
- "HTC Velocity 4G". Telstra. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
- "HTC Velocity 4G". Hong Kong CSL. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
- "HTC Vivid". Retrieved February 7, 2012.
- "HTC Holiday (Raider 4G) Review – Specs, Features, Price". techzek. OCTOBER 6, 2011. Retrieved October 16, 2011.