From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HX, Hx, Hx, or hx may refer to:
- Hx or hx, is a digraph in the Esperanto x-system orthography, representing the consonant sound [x] or [χ], normally spelled as Ĥ or ĥ in the Esperanto alphabet
- HX (convoy), a convoy code used during World War II
- Hong Kong Airlines IATA code
- Hx or Hx, shorthand for medical history
- an abbreviation of a hydrogen halide
- The HX postcode area, covering Halifax, Elland, Hebden Bridge and Sowerby Bridge in England
- Hummer HX, a concept automobile produced by HUMMER
- Dolby HX and Dolby HX Pro, dynamic range headroom extension systems for analog recording on magnetic tape
.hx, the file extension for the haXe programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.