From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from HZ (disambiguation))
Hz is the International Standard symbol for Hertz, the unit of frequency
HZ may also stand for:
- Habitable zone, the distance from a star where a planet can maintain Earth-like life
- Hazard, a situation that poses a level of threat
- Herero language, ISO 639 alpha-2
- Herpes zoster, shingles
- Holden HZ, automobile produced by General Motors Holden in the late 1970s
- Hrvatske Željeznice, the Croatian national railway (HŽ)
- HZ (character encoding)
- SAT Airlines IATA airline designator
- Saudi Arabia aircraft registration code
- Horizons: Empire of Istaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.