H "Two" O
|H "Two" O|
|Genres||UK garage, bassline|
H "Two" O are a Leicester based garage and bassline duo consisting of Solution and Oz. The name, H "Two" O, is a reference to the name of the radio station where the pair first met before they started producing music themselves.
The duo are best known for their single "What's It Gonna Be", which reached number two in the UK Singles Chart in February 2008, and sold over 43,000 copies. The single, featuring vocal trio Platnum, originally charted at number seven, before climbing to the number two position, where it remained for three weeks.
H "Two" O were resident DJs throughout 2008 at the Es Paradis club in San Antonio, Ibiza, as well as DJing around Europe; during the year, they also performed in other dance music holiday destinations, including Ayia Napa, Kavos, Malia[disambiguation needed] and Marbella.
After a short break H Two O returned with a new sound in 2015, remixing for Tinchy Stryder, M.O and releasing their first new track 'Need You More' on Tough Love's Get Twisted record label.
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2007||"What's It Gonna Be"(featuring Platnum)||2||Single only|
|"—" denotes single that did not chart or was not released.|
- "The Future of Water", BBC, February 2008. Retrieved 17 August 2013
- H "Two" O's Bebo profile
- Official UK top 40 week ending 1/3/08
- Official UK Top 40 week ending 23/2/08
- Official UK Top 40 week ending 8/3/08
- Official UK Top 40 week ending 15/3/08
- Levine, Nick (2008) "H 'two' O ft. Platnum: 'What's It Gonna Be'", Digital Spy, 18 February 2008. Retrieved 17 August 2013
- "H Two O Featuring Platinum", Official Charts Company. Retrieved 17 August 2013
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.