From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from H (film))
|Look up H, h, or aitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
H is the eighth letter of the Latin alphabet.
H may also refer to:
- H number, Harry Halbreich reference mechanism for music by Honegger and Martinů
- H, B (musical note)
- H, B major
- H. (noble) (died after 1279), an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse
- H. (1900–1995), British activist & economist Edgar Hardcastle
- H (born 1957), British guitarist Adrian Smith
- H (born 1976), British singer Ian Watkins (Steps)
- h (born 1959), British vocalist Steve Hogarth
- H (born 1981/82), one of the attackers in the Sydney gang rapes
- H (as in ΔH), magnitude of enthalpy
- H, chemical symbol for the element hydrogen
- H, Henry (unit), unit of inductance
- H, magnetic field intensity
- H, Hubble constant
- h, Planck constant
- ℏ ("h-bar"), the reduced Planck constant, ℏ=h/2π ;
- h, convection heat transfer coefficient
- h, impulse response in LTI system theory
- H, system function, system response, or transfer function in LTI system theory
- H, the upper half-plane of the complex numbers
- H (1990 film), a 1990 Canadian film
- H (2002 film), a 2002 Korean film
- H (French TV series)
- "H" (EP), a single by Ayumi Hamasaki
- "H.", a song by Tool on their 1996 Ænima album
- h, an album by Hitomi
- H or h, suffixed to denote hexadecimal in Intel-derived assembly languages: FFh or 05A3H. Some implementations require a leading zero when the first hexadecimal digit character is not a decimal digit: 0FFh
- Haplogroup H (disambiguation)
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- Fay and Wu's H, statistical test used in DNA analysis
- Hecto-, the SI prefix for hundred or 102
- Һ, letter Shha of the Cyrillic alphabet
- H, Hitachi, Ltd. mobile phone
- H, sexual content or activity, associated with Japanese "Hentai"
- H, Hurricane tie for construction
- h, voiceless glottal fricative phone
- Conservative Party of Norway (Høyre)
- The military designation for helicopters, such as the UH-60 Blackhawk and AH-64 Apache
- The high-prestige register in a diglossia.
- H (magazine)
- H, a symbol for a heliport
- H, the international license plate code of Hungary
- H, code for a formulation of sulfur mustard
- H class (disambiguation)
- H band, a NATO range of radio frequencies
- ^H, backspace character
- All pages beginning with "H"
- All pages with titles containing "H"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.