From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Habbakuk may also refer to:
- Habakkuk Commentary, a Dead Sea scroll
- Habakkuk and the Angel, a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Chabakkuk, a portmanteau describing a fusion of a number of different Hasidic philosophies
- Project Habakkuk, a never-completed project to build a huge floating airfield from ice during World War II
- Habbakuk (Dragonlance), a god from the fantasy book series Dragonlance
- Habakkuk (fanzine), a Hugo-nominated science fiction fanzine
- Habakkuk thesis, in economics
- A 2006 noise music album by Locust Sympathizer
- "'Twas On The Good Ship Habakkuk", a 1960s folk song by the fictional character Rambling Syd Rumpo
- Paul Guldin, originally "Habakkuk Guldin" (1577-1643), a Swiss mathematician and astronomer
- John Habakkuk (1915-2002), an English economic historian
- Enbaqom (the Ethiopian form of Habakkuk), Ethiopian abbot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.