From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up habanera or habanero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Habanera (feminine form of the Spanish word habanero) may refer to:
- "Habanera" (aria), an aria from Bizet's Carmen
- Habanera (film), a 1984 Cuban film
- La Habanera (film), a 1937 German movie
- Habanera (music), a style of Cuban popular dance music of the 19th century
- Habanera (John Harle album), a 1987 album by the English classical saxophonist John Harle
- Habanera, a 2000 album by Celia Cruz
- Habanero chili, the intensely spicy chile pepper of the Capsicum genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.