From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up habanera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Habanera (feminine form of the Spanish word habanero, "from Havana") may refer to:
- The habanera, a style of Cuban popular dance music of the 19th century
- "Habanera" (aria), popular name of an aria from Bizet's opera Carmen
- Habanera (John Harle album), a 1987 album by the English classical saxophonist John Harle
- Habanera, a 2000 album by Celia Cruz
- Charanga Habanera, timba group
- Vida Habanera, Cuban-Yiddish newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habanera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.