Habib Faisal is an Indian Hindi screenwriter and director. He is best known for his directional film Do Dooni Chaar, for which he won Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue. He co-wrote Siddharth Anand's Salaam Namaste. He also wrote director Shaad Ali's Jhoom Barabar Jhoom starring Abhishek Bachchan and Preity Zinta, and Siddharth Anand's Ta Ra Rum Pum starring Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee. All three are Yashraj films. He also wrote Band Baaja Baaraat which was released in late 2010.
- 2015: Fan (writer) with Shah Rukh Khan
- 2014: Daawat-e-Ishq (writer and director) with Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapoor
- 2014: Bewakoofiyaan (writer) with Ayushmann Khurrana and Sonam Kapoor
- 2012: Ishaqzaade (writer and director)
- 2011: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (dialogue)
- 2010: Band Baaja Baaraat (screenplay and dialogue)
- 2010: Do Dooni Chaar (writer and director)
- 2007: Ta Ra Rum Pum (screenplay and dialogue)
- 1996: Opus 27 (short)
- 1992: Electric Moon (assistant director)
- "Do Dooni Chaar about state of teachers in India". The Indian Express. 5 October 2010. Retrieved 31 December 2010.
- "Middle Class Hero". The Indian Express. 15 October 2010. Retrieved 31 December 2010.
- "Nothing filmy about Band Baaja Baarat". The Indian Express. 24 November 2010. Retrieved 31 December 2010.
- "Lavanya launched, hit screen on 4 April". Indiantelevision.com. 3 April 2004. Retrieved 31 December 2010.
- "Jhoom celebrates a positive attitude". Rediff.com. 15 June 2007. Retrieved 31 December 2010.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|