Habibi (Syriac: ܚܰܒܺܝܒܳܐ, Arabic: حبيبي ) also written Habeebi is a Syriac-Aramaic and Arabic word whose literal meaning is "my beloved" (when addressing a male object of affection; the feminine form in Arabic is habibati and colloquially habibti, in Aramaic ah habibaydhi and habibti or habibtaydhi).
In addition to its literal meaning, the term can denote any of several less formal relationships and can serve as a term of endearment at the corresponding level (e.g., friend or darling).
Habibi may also refer to:
Film and television
- Hush Hush Baby (original title: Shouf Shouf Habibi!), a 2004 Dutch comedy film
- Habibi (novel), a 1997 young-adult novel by Palestinian-American author Naomi Shihab Nye
- Habibi (graphic novel), a 2011 graphic novel by Craig Thompson
- Habibi (band), an American band from Brooklyn, New York.
- "Habibi", a song by the band System 7 from their 1991 album System 7
- "Habibi" a song by the artist Prince an internet only release from his website in the early 2000s.
- "Habibi", a song Michael Franti sang wherever he visited promoting his documentary film called I Know I'm not Alone
- "Habibi", a song by Orange Blossom from their 2004 album Everything Must Change
- "Habibi," a song by the Sudanese Muhamed El Amin 
- "Habibi" a song by Tony Ray & Sin Project
- "Habibi" a song by the artist Rola Saad.
- "Habibi" a song by the Dutch rock band De Staat from the album Wait For Evolution.
- "Habibi", a song by Angie Reed from her album 'Presents the Best of Barbara Brockhaus'.
- Habibi Dah, a 2000 album, by the Egyptian pop singer Hisham Abbas
- "Habibi Dah (Nari Narain)", a big hit for Hisham Abbas from his album Habibi Dah
- "Habibi de Mis Amores", a song by Alabina (a cover of Amr Diab's "Nur al-Ayn")
- "Habibi Habibi" a Tamil song from the movie Sadhu Miranda (2008)
- "Habibi I Love You", a song by Ahmed Chawki featuring Pitbull produced by RedOne. Released in September 2013.
- "Habibi (je t'aime)" a song by the group Milk & Honey
- "Habibi min zaman", a song by Balkan Beat Box from their 2007 album Nu Med
- "Habibi (Sawah)", by Alabina's lead singer Ishtar (a cover of "Sawah by Abdel Halim Hafez)"
- "Habibi wala ala balo" a song by the artist Amr Diab
- "Habibi Ya", a love song by the Egyptian pop singer Mohamed Fouad from his album Habibi Ya
- "Habibi Yah Habibi, a well-known Hebrew zemer of Asher Mizrahi
- "Habibi Ya Malak", "Habibi Lil Abad", and "Habibi Ma Nseet", songs by the Lebanese singer Darine Hadchiti from her 2006 album Irtahlak Albi
- "Ben Aindi Habibi," a song by Mary Fahl, from her album 'The Other Side of Time.'
- "Etef Habibi", a song by the Syrian singer Asalah Nasri from her 2001 album Moshtaqah
- "Fen Habibi", a song by the Syrian singer Asalah Nasri from her 2005 album Aadi
- "Sidi h'bibi", a song by Mano Negra
- "Viens Habibi", a song by Cheb Mami, on his album Dellali
- "Yalla Habibi", a 2009 song by Canadian Lebanese Karl Wolf 2009 performed with Rime and Kaz Money
- "Ya BB" a song by Play & Win
- "Habibi", title of a 17 meter sculpture skeleton by the artist Adel Abdessemed. He created a smaller version in glass titled "Habibati"
- Habib / Habeeb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix