Habibpur, Malda (community development block)
হাবিবপুর সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|Community development block|
|• Total||397.10 km2 (153.32 sq mi)|
|• Density||470/km2 (1,200/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Maldaha Uttar|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Habibpur, Maldaha|
Habibpur (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Habibpur police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Habibpur.Kachu Pukur, Kendua and Aiho are urban areas in Habibpur block.
Habibpur community development block is located at
As per 2001 census, Habibpur block has a total population of 187,568, out of which 94,861 were males and 86,466 were females. Habibpur block registered a population growth of 11.38 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Malda district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- "Habibpur at a Glance". Maldah District. District administration. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- "GPwise Population of Malda district". Malda district. Malda district administration. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- "Census of India 2001, Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal, Table - 4". Maldah District (06). Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-01-20.