From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hackensack may refer to:
- Hackensack tribe, a Native American people
- New Bridge Landing (NJT station) (previously North Hackensack)
- Anderson Street (NJT station) in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Essex Street (NJT station) in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Hackensack River, in New York and New Jersey, a tributary of Newark Bay
- Hackensack RiverWalk, a trail along the lower river
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.