From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hacker may refer to:
- Hacker (term), a term used in computing for several types of person
- Hacker (computer security) someone who accesses a computer system by circumventing its security system
- Hacker (hobbyist), who makes innovative customizations or combinations of retail electronic and computer equipment
- Hacker (programmer subculture), who combines excellence, playfulness, cleverness and exploration in performed activities.
- Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution, 1984 book by Stephen Levy
- Hacker (video game), 1985 computer game by Activision
- Hacker (card game), 1992 Steve Jackson Games release
- Hackers (anthology), a 1996 anthology of short stories edited by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois
- Hackers (film), 1995 MGM film starring Angelina Jolie and Jonny Lee Miller
- Hacker, a children's novel by Malorie Blackman
- "The Hacker," a song by British industrial group Clock DVA
- Arthur Hacker (1858–1919), British artist
- Francis Hacker (died 1660), fought for Parliament during the English Civil War and was one of the Regicides of Charles I
- Arthur and Ron Hacker (20th century), brothers who formed Dynatron Radio Ltd and Hacker Radio Ltd
- George Hacker (bishop) (born 1928), Suffragan Bishop of Penrith
- Benjamin Thurman Hacker (1935–2003), U.S. Naval officer
- Sally Hacker (1936–1988), feminist sociologist
- Alan Hacker (1938–2012), English clarinetist
- Peter Hacker (born 1939), British philosopher
- Marilyn Hacker (born 1942), American poet, critic, and reviewer
- The Hacker (Michel Amato, born 1972), French electrocrash and tech producer
- Katrina Hacker (born 1990), American figure skater
- Hacker, villain of the TV series Cyberchase
- Jim Hacker, title character in Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister
- Staff Sergeant Hacker, a character on the US TV series Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- Hacker, cyborg sidekick character in TV series The Centurions
- Hacker T. Dog, puppet character on Scoop and CBBC links.
- Hacker Brewery, and its beer, since 1972 merged into Hacker-Pschorr Brewery
- Hacker-Craft, boats made by the Hacker Boat Company
- Hacker Fares™, Kayak.com itineraries that require purchasing two or more one-way tickets on separate airlines
- Hacker Radio Ltd, a British manufacturer of consumer electronics products
- All pages with titles containing "Hacker"
- Hack (disambiguation)
- Hacking (disambiguation)
- Hacks (disambiguation)
- Haka (disambiguation)
- Hakka (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.