From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hacking may refer to:
- Computer hacking, including the following types of activity:
- Phone hacking, the practice of intercepting telephone calls or voicemail messages without the consent of the phone's owner
- Illegal taxicab operation
- Pleasure riding, horseback riding for purely recreational purposes
- Shin-kicking, an English martial art
- The act of stealing jokes
- Hacking, an area within Hietzing, a municipal district of Vienna, Austria
- Roof and tunnel hacking, a type of urban exploration
People with the surname
- Ian Hacking, Canadian philosopher of science
- All pages with titles containing "Hacking"
- Hack (disambiguation)
- Hacks (disambiguation)
- Hacker (disambiguation)
- List of hacker groups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.