From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hacks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hacks may refer to:
- Hacks (1997 film), a 1997 American comedy film
- Hacks (2002 film), a 2002 independent American film
- Peter Hacks (1928–2003), German playwright
- Hackney carriages, taxicabs in the city of London
- Hacks at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, student pranks at MIT
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hacks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.