From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hada may refer to:
- Hada, or Khata, traditional ceremonial scarf used in Tibet and Mongolia.
- Hada (surname), a Japanese and Romanian surname
- Michiko Hada Japanese actress
- Hada, fairy (Spanish).
- Hada (肌), skin (Japan).
- Hada. calm (Arab).
- Hada(하다 ), to do (Korea)
- Hada (activist), Mongol activist advocating for the separation of Inner Mongolia from the People's Republic of China
- Hada (clan), clan of Rajputs, a branch of the Chauhan clan of Agnivanshi rajputs
- Hada (moth), a moth genus
- Hada Town (哈达镇)
- Hyderabad Airport Development Authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.