From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hadar may refer to:
- Beta Centauri, a star
- Working Narrow Boat Hadar, a working narrow boat named "Hadar" on UK canals
- Hadar, Ethiopia
- Hadar, Iran (disambiguation)
- Hadar, Haifa, a quarter of Haifa, Israel
- Hadar, Nebraska
- Hadad (Bible), several biblical characters, also known as Hadar
Name: unisex Hebrew name meaning: glory, splendour, citrus
- Leon Hadar, global affairs analyst, journalist, blogger and author
- Zvika Hadar (born 1966), Israeli actor, comedian, and television host
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.