From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hades in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hades may mean:
- Christian views on Hades, according to the New Testament the place where the dead will be. See also Sheol.
- Christian views on hell
- HADES (software), a signal processing system
- Hades (data access software), a utility library for work with Data Access Objects
- Hades Simulation Framework, the Hamburg Design System, a framework for interactive simulation
- Hades Almighty, a black metal band
- Hades Records, a record label
- A song by Finnish melodic death metal band Kalmah, from their 2000 album Swamplord
- A song by Finnish Industrial Death-Black Metal band Turmion Kätilöt, from their 2008 album U.S.C.H!
- A song by Japanese rock band Dir en grey from their EP Six Ugly
- Hades (DC Comics), a foe of Wonder Woman
- Hades (Honorverse), a fictional maximum security prison in the David Weber's Honorverse
- Hades (Disney), the villain from the 1997 Disney film Hercules
- The Gray Wastes of Hades, also known as Hades, a Dungeons and Dragons plane
- A hypothetical planet used in Uranian astrology
- Hades (The Hills Have Eyes) a character from The Hills Have Eyes series of films
- Hades (Saint Seiya), the Greek god Hades as used as a character in the Saint Seiya fictional scenario
- Hades Nebula, a videogame
- Acheron Hades, foe of Thursday Next from the books of Jasper Fforde.
- A neutron star in the Delta Pavonis system in the novel Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds.
- Hades Fairy Tail Anime, guild master of Grimoire Heart and former second master of Fairy Tail Guild.
- Hades (film), a 1995 German film
- Hades, a gun in the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Hades (butterfly), a genus of metalmark butterflies from Central America
- Hades (horse), a New Zealand Thoroughbred racehorse
- Hades (moon), an informal name from 1955 to 1975 for Jupiter IX: it is now called Sinope
- Hadès (missile), a French nuclear ballistic missile system
- Lena Hades (Лена Хейдиз), a Russian artist
- Hades 360, a roller coaster at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
- The word "hades" may be one syllable, being a form of the verb and noun "to hade", which is a miners' term for the way that a geologic fault has slipped, or in geology the angle of inclination from the vertical of a vein (geology), fault, or lode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.