Hadh Kar Di Aapne
|Hadh Kar Di Aapne|
|Directed by||Manoj Agrawal|
|Produced by||Rajeev Anand
|Written by||Satish Jain
|Music by||Anand Raj Anand
|Release dates||14 April 2000|
|Running time||129 mins|
Raj Malhotra (Raju) (Govinda), a detective, goes on a European trip to help his friend Sanjay Khanna (Nirmal Pandey) prove that his wife is having an extramarital affair. Khanna and his wife Anjali (Ritu Shivpuri) think that their counterpart is cheating on their relationship and each of them want proof to easily file for divorce. They stop living in the same house and believe their spouse has gone to Europe with their boyfriend/girlfriend. Anjali sends her friend (Rani Mukerji), who shares the same name, on this trip to get information regarding her husband. In a mix-up of different identities, Raju and Anjali fall in love and then, eventually, solve their misunderstandings.
- Govinda ... Raj Malhotra (Raju)
- Rani Mukerji ... Anjali Khanna
- Nirmal Pandey ... Sanjay Khanna
- Ritu Shivpuri ... Anjali Khanna
- Satish Kaushik ... Prakash Choudhury
- Johnny Lever ... Father / Son lawyer team
- Paresh Rawal ... Kailash Patel
- Tinnu Anand ... Mr. Khanna
- Smita Jaykar ... Mrs. Khanna
- Helen Brodie ... Mona
- Tanaaz Irani ... Mrs. Bhaidas (Presh Rawal's Wife)
- Rakesh Bedi ... Chelaramani
- Bharat Kapoor ... Mr. Sharma
|Bekaraar Main Bekaraar||Sonu Nigam|
|Hadh Kar Di Aapne||Udit Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy|
|Kudi Kanwaari Tere Pichchhe Pichchhe||Jaspinder Narula|
|Mujhe Kuchh Tumse Hai Kehna||Udit Narayan, Vibha Sharma|
|Oye Raaju Pyaar Na Kariyo||Anand Raj Anand|
|Phir Tote Se Boli Maina||Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal, Vinod Rathod, Sudesh Bhosle|
|Turi Ruri Rappa||Anand Raj Anand, Anuradha Paudwal, Vinod Rathod, Vibha Sharma, Mohammad Aziz|
- Rani Mukerji's role was initially supposed to be played by Mahima Chaudhry but due to date problems, the actress couldn't commit to this movie.
- The director has only worked in three movies, all with Govinda, the others were: Pardesi Babu (1998) and Waah! Tera Kya Kehna (2002).
- The song "Oye Raaju Pyaar Na Kariyo" is copying the style of "Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko" from the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- "Hadh Kar Di Aapne at Box Office Mojo". Retrieved May 20, 2012.