Hadji is an honorific title given to a person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca, as well as a derogatory term used by American military personnel towards Arabs, Muslims and Middle Easterners.
It may also refer to:
- El Hadji Diouf (born 1981), Senegalese footballer
- El Hadji Guissé, Senegalese judge
- Hadji Murad (circa 1790–1852), Caucasian leader
- Ismail Hadji Maulvi-Mohammed (1781–1831), Muslim reformer
- Marios Hadjiandreou, Cypriot athlete
- Mustapha Hadji (born 1971), Moroccan international footballer
- Nikos Hatzis (born 1976), Greek basketball player
- Tony Hatzis (born 1986), Australian footballer
- Youssouf Hadji (born 1980), Moroccan footballer
- Hadji (character), a character in the American television cartoon series Jonny Quest
- Hadji, the master of all genies, in the American television series I Dream of Jeannie
- Hadji girl, a song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hadji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.