From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Greek mythology, the name Haemon may refer to:
- Haemon, son of Creon and Eurydice, fiancé of Antigone
- Haemon, son of Thoas and father of Oxylus
- Haemon, son of Lycaon
- Haemon, father of Thessalus
- Haemon, father of Hyperochus
- Haemon, father of Elasippus, a victim of Penthesilea
- Haemon, a soldier who fought under Turnus
- Haemon, one of Actaeon's dogs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.