Hafar Al-Batin Domestic Airport
|Hafar Al-Batin Domestic Airport
مطار حفر الباطن المحلي
|IATA: KMC – ICAO: OEKK|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Location||King Khalid Military City, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||1,352 ft / 412 m|
Hafar Al-Batin Domestic Airport (Arabic: مطار حفر الباطن المحلي, IATA: KMC, ICAO: OEKK) is an airport in King Khalid Military City, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. It is located 60 kilometres (37 mi) south of Hafar Al-Batin. It was launched on 1 March 1991.
There are a limited number of civilian flights from the airport.
Airlines and destinations
Airlines offering scheduled passenger service:
- Airport information for OEKK from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for KMC at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (KMC: King Khalid Mil. City)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "Hafr Al Batin, Saudi Arabia". Airport Codes. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Aeronautical chart for OEKK at SkyVector
- Current weather for OEKK at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for HBT / OEKK at Aviation Safety Network