From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hafiz or Hafez (Arabic: حافظ ) may mean:
- Hafez or Khwajeh Shams al-Din Muhammad Hafez-e Shirazi, a 14th-century Persian mystic and poet. Sometimes credited as "Hafiz" or "Hafiz of Shiraz".
- Hafiz (Quran), a term used by Muslims for people who have completely memorized the Qur'an
- Al-Hafiz (d. 1149), the eleventh Caliph of the Fatimids
- Abdel Halim Hafez (1929–1977), Egyptian singer and actor
- Hafez al-Assad (1930–2000), president of Syria 1971–2000
- Helal Hafiz, Bangladeshi poet
- Hafiz (horse), French Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.